Friday, August 29

Bring It On!

The Swamp!

OH YES! It is that time of year again, College Football Season! Living in a state surronded by obnoxious fans (OSU fans...seriously you play Youngstown State) Ok I will back off, UF plays the Citadel later in the season. Still, I am out of my element not being surronded by my beloved Gator fans, so in order to tune out the other teams, my car and wardrobe are Gator crazy! The Gators start their season Saturday at 1230pm in the Swamp where they will take on Hawaii. The team who played UGA in a bowl game last year. Predictions are for a Gator victory 49-21 but its not over till 00:00 is on the clock. Unfortunately, the game is not televised all the way up here is Ohio, so I will be checking web updates and looking for ESPN halftime coverage to see how UF is doing in their home opener.




Adam and I were planning to go down to FL for the opener and a couple other games this year, but our work schedules changed... which reminds me this is Adam's kick-off weekend for WSU volleyball. They have their first road trip this weekend, a tourney in Cincy, and next week they are off to Albany. So I am a single woman on the weekends for the next couple months...jk haha! I think baby furniture will be the next project to tackle while Adam is on the road, protecting and saving the lives of the WSU volleyball team... it cant be that bad watching 20 year olds run around in spandex... I played vball... I know why my HS team had a great turnout for games :-) haha! Alright thats my cue, the phone ringing, back to work.


Have a great Friday and Labor Day weekend!

Go Gators!



No comments: