Monday, September 1

Beep Beep!

That is the sound of the Babies R Us scanner! YES, we are registered at BABIES R US! Just go to baby registry on their website and type in Horseman or Stopka to find our list of goodies!
www.babiesrus.com


First of all, Saturday marked the begining of football season for the Gators and after a sluggish start they won their game against Hawaii 56-10. At the last minute, I found out it was on TV...Perfect! So before the game came on I got all the chores done and ran to the Sugarcreek Target and got all the Baby's Nursery Furniture! Yes, somehow it did fit in my Rendevous! I got it home, carefully unloaded the four pieces and started building. By the time the Gator game was over I had a fully furnished nursery... minus wall art and decor :-) GO KATIE! This being Adam's first road weekend with vball, I had to find something to do to keep myself occupied. haha. Pics coming soon.


Then on Sunday, Angie and I went to Babies R US to register for the baby shower and Camden's 3 month away arrival. I must thank Angie tremendously, she spent 2-3 hours with me in that crazy store giving me all the practical advice I never would have known without already being a mom. The registration process was crazy but also really fun, now that I know what I am doing, I totally want to go do it again! haha.
Happy Labor Day to all, enjoy the day off and dont work to hard!

No comments: