Thursday, September 4

Finally Pictures

The baby has somewhere to sleep... YES! I am on my way to being a world class mother! All jokes aside, below are pictures of the furniture I picked up and built Sat. afternoon while watching the Gators pound Hawaii. Sidenote: Gators play Miami on ESPN, Primetime Sat. Ok back to the blog... Here is the beautiful glider and ottoman, I think these are a requirement for a nursery, almost more than the actual crib. Let me explain, when I went to register for the babe at the very end, they give you a printout of everything and also "missing items" on this list was not a crib, dresser but yes a glider and ottoman! Haha, that just seemed amusing to me. But here is the chair with a beachy bucket ready for books and the bedtime routine.

The beautiful crib, which is gorgeous - thank you Stephanie, great pick on the furniture. Oh yes, did I mention my sister, the one who asks questions like "what is the difference between a tall building and a sky scraper" at the age of 15 picked out this awesome, 4 in 1 crib and matching pieces.

The dirty diaper station.. This is going to be Adam's station, jk, he would rather tackle more plumbing adventures than be the permanent diaper changer. :-)

The Dresser, which has to weight about 400lbs.



the ensemble


Enjoy the pics! when there is actual art on the walls and a mattress in the crib I think the room will really be pulled together.

2 comments:

The Bradford Blog said...

lookin' good! that baby is going to need to be born with a tan! :P

Grandma Gator said...

Grandma says: Camden's Room ROCKS!