Monday, September 29

Football.. I mean greased pigskin!

So Saturday I got off to a great start, now 29 weeks prego and only 10-11 weeks to go before baby is here I was anxious to get back into some competitive sporting events. Well this may not have been a marathon, but I did walk the AHA Heart Walk 5K Saturday morning. It felt great to not be dragged by dogs through the same old neighborhood route and finally get back to a road course of some sort. This weekend I am going to paint the guest room and walk/run in either the Alzheimers or Childrens Miracle 5K and hopefully be back in time to watch the Gators take on Arkansas. This brings me to my real point... what is the world was going on in the heads of the UF coaches and players on Saturday afternoon at the Swamp. WHOA! Someone forgot to take their Vitamin B12 or something. 5 Fumbles, 3 turnovers (first of the season) like the title suggests, there must have been too much bacon grease on the pigskin Saturday down at the Swamp. Oh well, I just wonder what the outcome would have been if UF would have gone for the 49 yard field goal as opposed to the 3 yrd run up the gut on 4th down. HMMM it makes a girl wonder.

The Gators are now 3-1, falling to Ole Miss who seems to give us more trouble over the past 10 years then any other SEC team... a bit shocking. But now we are ready, ready to fight and win it all! Go Gators Beat Arkansas this Saturday!

No comments: