Monday, September 29

Who has two thumbs and is really cool?

This Girl! or maybe it goes "whos really cool and has 2 thumbs?" Good question, Adam thought this was hilarious when I goofed up this quote last night. HAHA! Oh I have never been known for my quoting abilities unless I am watching the moving While You Were Sleeping or Serendipity... as Adam can also attest too.


Thursday it was back to the Doctor for my monthly OB appointment. The baby is doing great and so is mommy. I had to do my 29 week glucose test this time around. I had to drink a 10oz pure sugar syrup drink in 60 sec and then have my blood drawn an hour later. Since I have not gotten a call I assume I dont have gestational diabetes.... gotta love doctor's communication skills. I heard horrific things about the sugary drink, but it wasnt all the bad, I think the worst part was how cold it was.

Thanks to Adam and his huge network of people, afterall he does know 99% of the people in Ohio! We were able to do a 3D/4D ultrasound on Friday. It was awesome, we have a DVD of the 30 minute session with heart tones. The image quality was like night and day compared to the usual 3D ultrasound pictures. SO COOL! The Ultrasound Tech said she definetly has my nose and Adam's sleeping habits. Let me explain, our little bundle of joy was SOUND ASLEEP during the session, nothing would wake her up, much like Adam when he is sleeping...haha. The tech was pushing and poking on my stomach to try and get her to move her face towards the "camera" and all she did is bury her face more into the placenta and move her hand in front her face, as if saying, "I am trying sleep, go away" Oh I think she may be a bit stubborn like her mom too.... oh goodness...hehe. Well enjoy the pics below!
Here she is, sleeping, her arm is going across her chin


She's sleeping again, and not happy about us waking her up... :-)

this is when she put her hand in front her face, while sleeping




This is a really cool shot of her legs crossed and her feet at the bottom

1 comment:

Diana said...

UHHH-mazing! Love those pictures!!! She is so beautiful!!!