Wednesday, August 20

Schools Out!

Yesterday was my last class at WSU for my masters degree. I graduated in June, but still had an intership to wrap up, last night was the final intership 'class'. Earlier in the day Adam had texted me asking if I liked High School Musical or if there are any new cds I was interested in, I said no and completely forgot about the conversation.

On the way to my class, I had to stop and get gas, I was literally running on fumes. I headed for speedway, who is currently closed for remodeling..."shi*" so running on faith I make it to BP a couple miles down the street, and they who never are cheap are 8 cents cheaper than anyone in town and bam, I am now waiting in a line 2 deep for gas. I now have 10 min to be in class; there goes my diet coke and tootsie pop before class. Finally, I get some gas, walk in with seconds to spare. After class, I made it back home and Adam was waiting in the garage for me, I thought because some baseball players were on there way to pick up our hand me down couches. Little did I know he had a surprise waiting for me. SO I dive into the details of my day while in the garage and Adam patiently waits for me to wrap it up. I walk in and bam! I have presents. Adam, such a sweetie, got me 2 wonderful cards, that I will keep forever, a baby outfit for our little munchkin on the way, a book on what to expect the first year of baby and most of all a framed picture from our wedding, one of only a few I have managed to get framed! Lastly, Adam also put together 3 boquets of tootsie pops and crystal light individual packets. I got my tootsie pop after all ! This may seem cheesy, but I am the hardest person to buy for, so for adam to make the effort and come out with an A+ is awesome.
Note: the boquets were special because on our first dinner date he formed three roses out of paper towels and used the art as the centerpiece for the meal, I kept these silly papertowel flowers up until our move into the house in May.

So to my hubby I say thank you for making me feel so special and I love you!

ps. never forget Your A Keeper!

1 comment:

The Bradford Blog said...

Major points, Adam. MAJOR points. Well done!