Tuesday, August 19

$$$ Island for Sale $$$

As I cruising the town the past couple of days I kept wondering what it may be like to live on a private island. So I did some investigating. First of all, after thinking up my clever idea I realized there is always added cost for grocery's, running water, cable, phone all of the needs for development, I figure we can live on the main land in S. FL and then jump on our speed boat (150K) with grocerys in tow and in a couple hours be at the private island, just off the bahamas. The technology with satellite communication would allow work to be done from the island, wireless. Now with all the logistics worked out, I found a great island off the Bahamas, it already has several homes on the property with docks and furnishings. This saves a chunck of change for building and plumbing, etc. The island below is Bone Fish Cay selling for a negotiable 14.5million $$$. Now this may seem pricey but seriously some homes cost 14.5 million!





Bone Fish Cay - A charming $14.5 mill Bone Fish Cay - Dock for boats etc



Now because I am planning on racking in some major bucks, i have already prepared by story for the tv show on VH1 The Fab Life of... Where they showcase super rich people or clubs etc.







No I dont plan on making millions, but I thought this would be an lighter way of approaching the next subject. How in the world does someone buy an island? My thinking is that when you have that much fun money, money has less value, meaning $100 becomes more like $5 bucks and 100,000 is more like 500$. Oh to be the super rich, i think it may be more trouble than its worth, money goes a lot faster for instance I get pleasure out of mowing the lawn, but super rich just have people mow, clean, move, landscape, buy grocerys, cook, babysit, etc. So after this detailed and super researched evaluation I am happy where I am, surronded by my family and friends that love me and are happy to do the simple things in life, and really interviewing that many people to work for me could really stifle my plans of scouting out the perfect private island. To keep the dream alive, i will keep an eye on the job market in the FL Keys. Plus in the keys they already are developed, grocery stores and all. This is awesome because I now dont have to waste the money on a 150k$ speed boat to get grocery's to the island, yes! See honey I know how to save money! haha.
So to the super rich, I will watch you on VH1 Fabulous life of ... while I am mowing my lawn and cooking for my family ... haha.


No comments: