Thursday, August 28

25 weeks and going strong

This morning I had my doctor's appointment for 25 weeks prego! I will go back in four more weeks to do the glucose screening test to check for gestational diabetes and my 29 week checkup. The doctor said everything looks perfect, my blood pressure, measurements, heart rate, my weight (omg lets not go there hehe) etc. Adam went with me, and we got to hear the heartbeat. It was 144bpm, which is right smack in the middle of the "safe zone" for babies in the womb. We are so excited that baby Horseman is only 15 weeks away!

Fun Fact: at this point in pregnancy my uterus is the size of a volleyball or soccerball and measures 25cm in diameter! Cool! No wonder my stomach feels squished, haha :-)

1 comment:

The Bradford Blog said...

OMG! Only 15 weeks!!! I can't believe it is going by this fast!