Thursday, August 21

Success

WooHoo! the infamous surfboard is complete! This wraps up the room painting saga for Miss Camden Grace. I managed to free hand the letters and used some neat stamps to give it that final touch of flare. There is a lizard stamp at the bottom and a sun stamp at the two points to balance it out. Now, lets just hope she likes it, hehe.
Here is a brighter view, just me playing with the camera flash

Before the final touches, but after my straight line fiasco. I cheated here and used painters tape to guide the middle white stripe.

The onezy set that Adam bought me for the babe, it reads "My mommy makes me smile"
(thank you Jason Franklin for the guidance)




Back to that thing called work, have a super day!

1 comment:

The Bradford Blog said...

Awwwww. That is adorable! She will love it because her mommy made it especially for her!