Wednesday, August 6

Sales Orientation

As most of you know I have graduated with my Masters (MS) from WSU in June. I am finishing my internship in the business community this month. So I still have to do a bit of HW and check in with my advisor on a weekly basis to make sure my internship "experience" is going well. In the past weeks we had to take a personality profile to see what qualities we were high/ low and mediocre at, and from there we were to choose a topic to do a presentation about. topics like time management, stress management etc were floating around. However, brilliant me decides to volunteer for Sales Orientation! So the last two days I have given myself a crash course in Sales. Last night was the presentation and it went very well, luckily it was informal.

It is amazing sometimes the hurdles you come across near the finish line of anything. So take them with a smile and now I dont feel like Sales is a foreign language and I also have decided its probably not the best fit for my career choice... one more thing I dont want to do, now if I could find a salary job I wanted, then I just might hit the career jackpot. Hey a little experience goes a long way. Good luck to all those that are searching for that "fit"

No comments: