Wednesday, July 23

Sofa Me This!

Hello all, as you know the Horseman's are welcoming some new additions to our family, last Tuesday we were blessed with a beautiful LEATHER RECLINER, woohoo! and only 8 days later we are happy to welcome a NEW SOFA to the mix...haha ok I know its a little much, but its better than buyers remorse. ANyways, the couch I think we bought is similar to the one below. It should be pretty dog proof and stain resistant. Adam is picking up the couch with the help of Jason, thank you Jason, and it should be ready for use by the evening... woo hoo!

Well I am off to pay attention at work and then home to clean for the newest arrival.

A quick baby update... the real newest addition!

I am 19 and a half weeks along, Adam and I will find out the sex of the baby on Thursday July 31. We are so excited, I have no idea what it is and Adam thinks its a girl. I now have anoticeable baby bump, especially in tighter shirts I am a 50 /50 shot for being prego or just having one hell of a beer belly! HAHAHA by the way thanks Angie the maternity clothes are my new best friends :)

So keep checking in for updates on the baby and the soon to be parents!

1 comment:

The Bradford Blog said...

6 more days!!!!!!! I say... boy.