Friday, July 18

Pics Pics Pics

I love pictures!


Here are some Pics of the Horseman adventures for the last week or so, all talked about below.


Why do I love peanut butter? As you see below it is the ultimate babysitter, for the dogs, once they are under the magic wand of PB Mellow and Mongo are no longer in my dinner, my shoes my lap or really anything but the delicious mystery that is smashed peanuts...YUM!





The Hot Dog couch, EWWW!




The Brand new beautiful Chair.... OH so comfy






Mongo desperately figting his graduation hat.

But then with the help of a treat he learned to smile for the camera


The star of the show!

Mongo celebrated his first birthday on July 4th ... we are shocked he made it this far! 3 surgeries, a rock, zipper, rope and pancreatitis this dog is made of steel by now!

Tonight we are playing couples golf with the Bradfords, I think, so this should be a great time! To check out even more fun pics, like those of last weeks golf outing, click over the Bradford blog. http://www.bradford8.blogspot.com/




1 comment:

The Bradford Blog said...

Yay! I love that you are blogging now! :) Love the new chair!!! And the pics of Mongo's graduation are ADORABLE!!!!