Monday, July 28

Baby Bath

So, last Thursday Angie, Diana and I met up at Bar Louie, a restaurant/corporate hang out, for a little girl time. It had been about 2 months or so since our last no boys allowed meeting, so it was long overdue. We enjoyed some yummy soft pretzel sticks with dipping sauces as well as a meal. But back to the pretzel sticks... these were awesome, soft, salty, warm and they had sauce. Queso, honey mustard and regular mustard came with the appetizer, but for some reason I cant get over their yummyness. Not to mention that since I have been pregnant yellow mustard has become my favorite condiment, yes even surpassing ketchup, I load mustard on a lot of things, especially the soft warm pretzel stick at Bar Louie. But aside from my food fetish the talk was fun, everything from houses, jobs and even yucky girl stuff and baby stuff that I will not go in to detail for the sack of the readers, yet it was very helpful with all the questions I have no that I am begining to see the light at the end of the tunnel for my pregnancy.


After we were done talking it up at the restaurant Angie invited us back to her house for some baby Avery time. This was also where the husbands were drinking beer and playing the Wii. When we all go there it was time for Avery's bath so as girls do we flocked together to give Avery her bath. But the coolest thing was the bath itself, the infant bath had a spongy bear so that it was comfy for her, but as a soon to be mom walking done an aisle at Babys R US I never in a miilion years would have picked up the foam bear thingy. I probably would have thought it was a dumb waste of money advertising shot. WOW what an eye opener, I know the basic needs but I really am a deer in the headlights when it comes to the tips and tricks to having a happy baby and MOM. So to Avery and her foam bear I say Thank You for the baby bath lesson :)


1 comment:

The Bradford Blog said...

I had never seen those before either... so it was a lesson for both of us!