Monday, March 30

What will I wish for?

Hello Blog Nation !!!

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to meeeeee, happy birthday to me!

Today, March 30th, I am a whopping 24 years old! I dont have a lot planned with it being a Monday and all, but tomorrow night Adam and I are going over to Adam's gma's for her world famous chicken and dumplings to celebrate my birthday with the family.

This weekend was fun, we had lunch with the bradford's at Noodles and Co. a new place at the Greene. I had never eaten there before and I was pretty pleased. I got the small portion and a salad of on of the italian inspired dishes. Next time I will go for the spicy asian dish and regular size. Last night we were invited to a steak dinner with the WSU baseball coach and team where we had a great meal and lots of fun conversation with the coaching staff ( most of the players just ate and ran.. you know how college boys are). The meal was great and we even took home a few leftovers, Ok mmore like a full plate of mac and cheese and about 5 lbs of steak.. Well at least I dont have to make dinner tonight :-)
Camden has fully recovered from her 4 month appt and her second set of shots, (and so has mom, watching her get those shots just kills me). Camden has been a giggle monster all weekend and she is really starting to play back at Adam and I when we talk and carry on with her... the next few months are going to be awesome.

By the way is Spring here yet?

No comments: