Tuesday, March 31

What a day so far!

Good morning all. What a morning so far... I have to leave to drop off Camden and be at work in about 15 minutes. I still have to load her up, pack the milk and oh PUMP ok so I am going to be late. Before you say 'hey lady, wake up earlier' I was up and going with and hour and a half before I needed to leave and the baby was still sleeping. So where did an hour or so go? Lets see I showered dressed blah blah blah then Camden woke up, got her dressed, warmed the bottle, started eating, went to burp her and BAM, Exorcist child, fountain of milk EVERYWHERE. On the couch, on the blanket, all over me (remind you I am freshly showered and dressed for work ie. nice clothes) all over her. At least mongo helped by licking up the puddle of puked milk between my legs so not to stain the couch anymore than it already had... Thanks Mongo! The best part 4 oz of breastmilk... gone. I then run through the house, set her on the changing table, I stripped and changed, threw in a load of laundry, got her situated and we are now pumping away, Camden is in her bouncy seat chewing on a washcloth because i am not about to risk another milk volcano! I wish gma and gpa good luck with her today. phew what a day and its only 815am!

No comments: