Thursday, March 5

Poof! Three weeks GONE

First a few pics of the babe: Camden-licious!





Whoops! it looks like I was a little busy, the blog was seriously suffering from some abandonment. Ok I am back, three weeks later and so many stories to tell I have forgotten them all. First an update on the most present subject in my life... Camden and baseball season. Camden is now 3mos and one week old. She is doing fabulous, laughing, cooing, singing, spitting, gurgling and farting more than I thought was humanly possible. Wow, first let me say this kid is hilarious she carries on conversations and just razzes her lips like no one else. It really is amazing what a difference a month can make... from a newborn to a baby just like that... I have to say it one more time, WOW!






Since WSU baseball has begun - hints why the blog has been neglected- Adam has been on the road.. A LOT. We have seen him about 4 out of the last 15 days, but this weekend he is home! WSU started their season with a trip to Texas and then the following week to Tulane where Adam and his fellow baseball staff members got to check out what was left of the Mardi Gras celebration in New Orleans. Lets just their perdium for 5 days didnt make it past the first night! haha!






By the end of his last trip, I had come down with one awful cold and finally sucked it up and got some good "drugs" (amoxicilin) on Wednesday. As my mom says, if your snot is green you have an infections, after 3 days of the aforementioned it was time to call in a favor from the hubby -- Thanks for my meds honey and Dr. Ellis. The only bad thing is it looks like Camden is cathing a cold-- this should be fun?!?



1 comment:

Charis said...

Thanks for posting pics! She's gorgeous! (I think it's probably time for me to get used to the idea of you having a baby, now that she has a personality and all. I'm just having a hard time! :) )

love ya!