Thursday, March 26

"So I got bored..."

During my trip to Florida last weekend, Adam sends me an email with the subject "So I got bored" My first gut reaction, Oh no what did he do with the dogs.... just kidding. Earlier in the month we had discussed extending our patio off the back of the house with pavers and making it a fire pit area with some flower beds to mask the dead areas of the the yard where the dogs run in and out day after day. Well Adam did it... no notice, nothing! WOW what an amazing surprise I could not be happier witht he results. I felt like i was on a TV show like "While you were out" or something. Adam started on Friday evening after I left, worked Sat and Sunday with the help of Jason Bradford and Jason Franklin and Adam's mom and grandma (the ladies tended to the front yard landscaping) !!! I cant thank everyone enough and I am so thrilled with the outcome! Thank You Adam and Jason and Jason. (J. Horse Productions)
The firepit is even buried down in the ground in the center of the patio as you see here, please excuse Mongo 'christening' the beds

So Awesome!





Thanks again for a wondreful earlier birthday surprise! Its awesome and I cant wait to use it!
Love you Adam




No comments: