Friday, October 17

Who's weekend looks awesome and

has to thumbs...? THIS GIRL! (that was for Adam)


I am so pumped, its the baby shower weekend for baby Camden Horseman, now 32 weeks strong! I am more excited about the fact that my mom and sister Stephanie, age 20, single, blond, blue eyes... oh sorry this isnt a personal ad (hehe) Anyways, they are coming in to town tonight at 1130pm on flight 2266 into Dayton, woohoo! I have not been up that late since like April so I am also excited to get a little taste of the night life (oh gosh, I'm just shaking my head at that last comment)


As a funnier sidenote, this weekend will be coldest weekend so far this fall with lows in the low 40's and highs around 50 or 60 degrees. This morning I got a text from Stephanie that said "Whats the weather like? I packed shorts, T's and a sweatshirt for the plane, thats ok right?" HAHAHA! oh the poor FL child, like a good sister I told her she may want to throw in a pair of sweats just in case :-)


Anna Maria, Adam's Mom, is taking care of all the prep and party needs...Thank You!

The mom and sis will be in town till Sunday night, so I have a lot to do in 2 days!


I can't wait! By the way GO Raiders Vball, Beat Milwaukee and Green Bay!


Have a great weekend and TGIF
I am the opposite of Mongo in this candid shot, he is sound asleep with his Kong toy wedged in his mouth like a pacifier! I love the little beast!

No comments: