Wednesday, October 8

This whole Prego thing...phew I am out of breath

Well after sleeping about 11 hours two nights in a row I think I am back to a decent energy level. This weekend I decided to conquer just a bit of home improvement work. Adam left for Chicago Thursday morning with the WSU vball team and was set to return Saturday night around 1 am. I automatically make a "To Do List" but on the list is not laundry, clean the house, etc.

I decided to go ahead and paint the guest room/office (the room is completely furnished) and several other exciting things. Friday night I moved the furniture away from the walls and managed to get everything done but the walls behind the corner desk. I slept for a few hours, woke up Saturday morn and got to more painting. I moved the desk, finished the office, cleaned the house, put the pictures back on the walls in the office, then did the grocery shopping for the week, finally watched the Gator Game and cat napped during the 3 rd quarter. Then I decided it would be a great afternoon to mow the lawn (over a .5 acre lawn). During mowing I got a call to babysit that night, so sure I could use a couple bucks why not.

All in all I got home around 1130 and went straight to bed. Sunday I was useless and Adam had to use his grade A ATC skills to get my scapula and surronding muscles to relax. Its now Wednesday and I am planning for this weekend, haha... no painting at least this time.

On a separate note, Mellow is hilarious! thats all I have to say. Ok I will tell you more... Mellow decided that she was not only going to claim her territory for the night on the bed but she was going to make her presence known. When she was younger she loved to sleep on the pillows (like a queen on a bed of clouds.. shes not a princess or anything... haha!) So Mell hops up and plants herself on my pillows and then strategically lays over Adam, she looked like his pet Parrot! I was sleeping with the Pirate Adam and his faithful 80lb pirate dog Mellow. The best part she fell sound asleep and snored louder than Adam for the rest of the night. Its amazing how one will modify there sleeping habits or positions for a darn dog, but the second Adam trys to get in my spot or steal a pillow its ON! but if Mell decides to sleep with her butt all over my face, thats just cute! Oh my, if your not a pet owner just disregard the last paragraph, you wont 'get it' hehe

Just a little over a week before my mom and sis come up for the baby shower on the 18th.. I am super excited I am not sure if its bc I havent seen them or b/c Stephanie has never met Mongo before....HAHAHA this is going to be great.. Stephanie, meet Mongo, Yes he jumps, lays, sits, slobbers all right on your lap... enjoy! HAHA! I may have to invest in a video camera just for this!

No comments: