Friday, October 3

An Ode to Adam Part 2

Oh my dear Adam Horseman "Horse" The man is famous, I kid you not! He knows everybody and even better, people like him too. As most of you know in the sporting community, when the season is in high gear the coaches, players and athletic trainers see more of their hotel rooms than their families. So this weekend Adam is in Chicago (polish eatable goodness capital of the USA) I told him to say hello to my family and the sausage and deep dish pizza in Chicago. But anyways, Friday the Vball team is playing UIC and then Saturday Loyola. As he was grabbing some breakfast this morning Adam not only sees and meets but make friends with Chris Higgins alter ego MLB star Casey Blake (who until recently played for Cleveland Indians).



Casey Blake

How cool. By the end of it he met his dad, brother, sister in law, etc, we might as well make plans for Thanksgiving! Ha Ha. Its just amazing, I would never have the right thing to say let alone the nerve to say hello let alone make friends with famous people. What a guy, it just shows you how personalbe he is, I am lucky lady, I always knew he could get almost anything for free or discounted or who knows what because of his charm, but now he is invading the pro sports world, ESPN hold on to your hats, The Horse is in town! Ok I feel star struck and I am sitting in Beavercreek, OH.



Aside from being the next E news know it all, Adam is also a great lover of music. This is great, I learn so much just from listening to the radio. By this I mean, I am constantly quizzed everytime a classic rock 'esque' song comes on the radio... "artist go..." My face is blank as can be about 70% of the time but thankfuly he gives me hints. This brings me to my next point, Adam if given the opportunity would make a great comtemporary country singer here is a video below of one of the latest country songs, I think this would be Adam as a country singer minus the weird facial hair:



Link to

"Country Fried"
Zac Brown aka Adam Horseman is the guy with the beani e and too long beard (middle left)
My rocker hubby :-)


video link
http://www.cmt.com/videos/zac-brown/255924/chicken-fried.jhtml

In order to show my love I am painting the spare bedroom/gator room this weekend while he is making friends in Chicago.

as always, Go Gators and have a great weekend.

No comments: