Wednesday, November 5

Back from Vacation

Dear Adoring Public,

I am back to the blog, I took a mini hiatus from filling you in on every detail, but now I think i have enough goofy things to write about again. The baby shower was awesome! It went off without a hitch and I want to thank everyone who attended and especially my mom and sister for coming up from Florida and also Anna Maria for coordinating the entire adventure. Also Gwen and Mandie Lebowitz and Angie for their awesome help ( you should have seen the cake, it was a baby cake...so cute) My sister has the pics on her facebook page, www.facebook.com search s stopka.

Now that is November, the holidays are quickly approaching and I think something else too....hmmm oh yes, baby Camden's arrival. by the end of the week I will be 35 weeks pregnant and I am very excited to see what the next few weeks has in store for the Horseman family. Currently, Adam and I are being good parents to be and taking the recommended baby classes at our hospital, last night was our first night and we did great! Nothing too new or mind blowing, hey women have had children for 1000's of years without the help of a $175 exersaucer and $55 teddy bear mobile. I got this down (at least thats what I think now, until I am responsible for a 8 lb bundle of joy)

I swear Mongo is a mutant human/dog combo, the other night he was sitting like a person on the couch next to Adam with his kong toy (pacifier) lodged in his mouth, rocking back and forth on the brink of sleep, mesmerized by sleep, drooling and all. I wish I had gotten a picture, it was the funniest thing ever! Oh Mongo!

Wacky Wednesday-- Peace Out--

No comments: