Friday, June 5

Steph's visit

Peanut and her Aunt Stephanie
So Cute!

My sister Stephanie from Florida has been visiting for the last 2 weeks. Hence no time for blogging. She has been an amazing help with Camden and the dogs. It has been an absolute dream having her here with us in Ohio and we are sad to see her leave. But she is only going to Cincy! Steph will be in Cincy for a surgery clinic for pre-med students all around the nation and then finally heading back to the great sunny state of Florida on June 19, the sametime camden and I go down for a visit with the rest of the family.

Pics galore areon their way, I think steph has taken about 1000 since she has been here, thankfully someone takes pictures because I am a photo slacker.

On a different note, our good friends the Bradfords, bradford8.blogspot.com are having a c- section at this moment. We wish them the best of luck and cant wait to welcome baby bradford into the world! You are in our prayers Bradford Family!

I get teary eyed just thinking Adam and I were having Camden just a little over 6 short months ago and how nervous, excited and just overwhelmed with every emotion we were.

No comments: