Monday, June 29

Home Sweet Home

A beach baby at heart.. Our trip to Florida Hard at work at Grandpa's Office

Camden riding in style in the back of my sisters convertible

The perfect float for a lazy pool day


Frog Eyeballs...YUMMY









Pool water is definitely not as tasty as Mommy's Milk
Blowing Bubbles
Mommy Mode: Sunscreen is a must, especially when you dont have a ton of hair!

Swimming with Grandma! Camden was so excited


Hanging out with Grandpa is the Best!


On the plane to FL checking out the company on the flight

Last week Camden and I went to my hometown, Gainesville, FL!
Home Sweet Home, it was so great to be home again, I miss my family and Gville dearly. My mom and dad were just elated to see Camden. She has grown so much in the last three months and I know they couldnt wait to see her. I had a wonderful trip and I owe that to my family, just speding time with them and sharing Camden with them was great. I went swimming every day I was home and definitely did not want to leave. Unfortunately Adam couldnt make it this time because he was his annual NATA confrence for work. Camden had a blast and adjusted perfectly. She went swimming quite a few times and is quickly becoming a fish in the water! My dad wa prepared for Camden's lazy days in the pool with a super cute frog/palm tree floaty.
The pictures are adorable... Thanks again to steph for being the photographer for the weekend.

1 comment:

Diana said...

She could not be any cuter!!! Love the pics and glad you had a great trip!!!

You looked so tan at target the other night... I hate you for that! :) haha