Tuesday, December 30

Camden is a 1 month old!

As of December 28th, Camden is officially a 1 month old!
In some ways it feels like it has been 6 months since she was born, but it also feels like we went to the hospital yesterday... funny how that works. Well I go back to work on the 19th of January and of course as any new mom would, I have mixed feelings. I am excited to get going with my job but also nervous about leaving our little peanut during the day (not to knock on our childcare, I couldnt be more fortunate, its just the new mommy worries)

Any who.. here are a couple cute pics from SundayShe still has to grow a bit before she starts sharing hats with Adam ( ok A Lot, thats one big hat to fill :-)



Sound asleep in her carrier. She doesnt really like the concept of a pacifier, but I may become her security blanket, just putting it next to her calms her down when she is in the carrier. weird

Enjoy the day! more pics always on the way



2 comments:

Charis said...

Thanks for posting the pics! I love the hat one!

I left an award for you on my blog! (maybe that means you'll post more often...j/k!)

The Bradford Blog said...

She is a week shy of being 2 months... and I am still waiting for more pics!!! :)