Monday, December 29

What a week!

Oh what a yawn!
We had one busy week!

Here is Camden 'Flying' with my dad!



Camden and Grandpa! So cute

Just chillin'

Sleeping with daddy! She loves to sleep on her belly, only with supervision- dont worry


Super baby, look at how fast she is running!! OMG Cammie G is getting her daily workout routine in preperation for her athletic dominance in every sport! jk


I hope everyone had a fabulous Holiday and now its only days from 2009! Hard to believe.

Wow! Christmas was a blast, especially because my family, mom, dad and sister, were able to come up from Florida for 8 days! I couldnt have asked for a better xmas present. They are now back in FL and I am back to blogging. Camden did great for her first Christmas, she slept through most of it and even got a shout out at church during the xmas eve service. Camden is now 1 month old and growing more and more each day, its so exciting to watch her focus on objects and follow sounds and faces. Thankfully, Adam and I have both gotten better at diaper changing at a lightning fast pace because our little sweetie loves to be free and pee everywhere as soon as her diaper is off!







Baby annoucements have been ordered and are on their way to all of you in the next week or so, bare with me and the slow distribution, having a babe kinda changes the priorities :-)







No comments: