Thursday, November 19

John Bryan State Park.. Dont hurt yourself part II

Adam and I took camden to a state park about 20 minutes out of town for a fun Sunday reconnecting with nature. The park was beautiful and we only skimmed the surface of what there is to do there. Behind me in this picture you can see the big river that has formed the gorge we were hiking around. Camden loved all the scenery and fresh air, not to mention riding in style! Camden and her daddy before the big hiking trip at the house

WHOA, thats a big rock!





Camden and me taking a minute to enjoy the scenery and a quick break from carrying around 20+ lbs of love. I carried her the first half of the hike and Adam graciously relieved me the 2nd part which was more up hill, I planned that well...Thanks honey :-)









We had a great time and cant wait to go back. The only downfall was that all the leaves had fallen and made the path really slick so we, I mean I was constently loosing my footing, to which adam would caution me "Dont Hurt Yourself!" - see previous blogs for that story - our friend Diana reminded me the other day of the hilarious golf outing that brought meaning to the phrase dont hurt yourself that I never thought it could have... haha
suiting up for the hike, and in desperate need of sunglasses!






1 comment:

Diana said...

That looks like an awesome park! Glad you didn't hurt yourself! Hahaha