Wednesday, November 4

H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N

Happy 1st Halloween Camden!
Camden had two outfits this year for her halloween costume. Since the holiday fell on a Gator football Saturday she was of course a UF Cheerleader. I took her to the gym all decked out in her UF Cheerleader outfit and she got tons of compliments but everyone also wanted to know where her Ohio State outfit was... the answer "at #10 in the BCS" hahaha GO Gators #1
In the afternoon before the UF vs UGA game was on, Cam helped me rake leaves in the front yard, she was hesitant towards the foliage, but once she discovered the leaves in her own way she was all about being mommys lil helper on leaf duty. As I was loading the leaves into trash bags she would start taking the leaves out of the bag and laughing hysterically
Silly Camden with her Ghostly T-shirt and family of pumpkins

Cam was actually afraid of the pumpkins, as I moved the pumpkin closer to her she grew more and more scared... poor thing, but I had to get the picture
our Camden in a nut shell..."No more pictures MOM"






Miss Ladybug aka Cams Halloween costume


the antennas on her head were hilarious, I just loved how cute they looked
Camden and gma getting ready for trick or treat


There's a buggy in my house!

Me and the peanut, I mean ladybug
yummy! candy. We hit about 5 houses on our street and we were spent.






Camden kept throwing her candy over her shoulder and kicking it around the kitchen floor, so funny



Off to bed for our little ladybug! The first Halloween... officially a success







1 comment:

Charis said...

Go Gators! Yay!
And I looOOOoove the ladybug costume. Adorableness.