Friday, September 25

Let the good times roll

Who ME? Caught red handed dragging out cd's, video game controllers and who knows what else out of one of the entertainment centers. Camden has a new found fascination with cabinets, I dont even mess with toys, I just open the tupperware cabinet and let the good times roll, literally there are lids rolling everywhere -- haha! (yes, I am laughing at my own pun). Moving on...
Who loves Grandma and Grandpa Stopka in Florida.... WE DO! Camden and I took another trip to see my family about 2 weeks ago, we had a blast, my sister even took me out to relive the old college days -- I lasted till about 11pm. My mom bought Camden this awesome toy, its a car, a walker and everything in between, Cam loved it






A Savant (spelling?) At least a child prodigy, Camden is making beautiful music at her great- grandmas house. After the initial surprise of the sound, she loved the piano -- hey whatever gets her a scholarship to college - haha!







More FL pics to come, the sis was the photographer for the trip, and since she and her camera are in FL...

No comments: