Monday, April 20

Super Finds

Saturday Camden and I went to a kids equipment sale at our church and we hit the jackpot! I had been planning on going for last month and had held off on buying any new toys or outfits for camden until i had the chance to rummage through the church sale. Boy am I glad I waited! Just pulling into the parking lot, I caught the Bradfords on their way out with a bag full of goodies and only a couple bucks spent... Good vibes in the parking lot, thats what I am talking about. Right when i got there I immediately saw and exer saucer for Anna Maria's house and grabbed it, I then spent the next hour perusing everything from shoes, hats , books and toys. I ended up buying about 7 great toys, 6 books 2 nighties, one outfit a hat and only spent 20 bucks!

Go Katie and Camden

Funny or Sad -- The entire time I kept thinking " WOW, Dave Ramsey would be so proud!

Enjoy the day!

'

No comments: